Helps treat solar keratosis (sunspots).
John Plunkett’s Sunspot Cream helps treat solar keratoses. It aids in removing sunspots or solar keratoses which are hard or rough skin found on the backs of hands, arms, face, ears and scalp. The cream works gradually to soften and remove the unwanted skin tissue with results appearing after 4 weeks.
John Plunkett's - Sunspot Cream
HOW DOES SUNSPOT CREAM WORK?
- Sunspot Cream is an exclusive formula that works gradually to remove the sun damaged layers of skin.
- These layers are then replaced by healthy new skin.
- Its ingredients assist in nourishing and restoring skin to a clear condition.
WHAT ARE SUNSPOTS (Solar Keratoses)?
- Sunspots are the rough, scaly, raised blemishes on the skin, also known as solar keratoses.
- Sunspots feel raised or rough and are coloured either red or white, unlike age spots which are usually flat and brown.
- Due to Australia’s lifestyle and climate, years of unprotected sun exposure are now catching up with the Baby Boomers, in the form of Solar Keratoses, or Sunspots.
- It is estimated that about 50% of the Australian Caucasian population over 40 years of age has at least one sunspot.
- Sunspots usually occur on the face, hands and other exposed skin such as scalp, ears and other parts of the body.
- Exclusive formulation that helps treat Solar Keratosis (sunspots)
- 5% Salicylic Acid: Gradually removes sun damaged layers of skin and encourages renewal and revitalisation of skin cells
- Also contains 5% Urea to moisturise skin
- Painless and non-invasive alternative to liquid nitrogen removal
- No burning or stinging sensation
- May be applied under make-up.
Gently and gradually helps remove Solar Keratoses, leaving smooth, unblemished skin with results appearing after 4 weeks.
Encourages the removal of old skin cells and encourages renewal and revitalisation of skin cells.
A powerful moisturizing ingredient that helps skin stay smooth and soft.